Tuesday, January 27, 2009

FEJD

What can be said for such an amazing band?
These guys are from Sweden only. They create an atmosphere of beautiful and passionate near perfect folk metal, though not much folk influenced metal, but rather metal influenced folk....get it? I thought you would. I have loved this band since I first got Eld, but the other two- Huldran, and I En Tin Som Var, their earlier releases still blow most of the bands caught in the current folk metal fad out of the water. These guys are in no way folk black metal, in fact they play more of a rock sound. This is reminiscent a little of Manegarm's folk album Urminnes Hävd which I should post at some point if you havent heard it its awesome.
Here I have posted the link for all 3 of their demos enjoy
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VNUGCRJ6

No comments:

Post a Comment